Yubico's Security Vulnerability Surveys
Yubico’s State of Global Enterprise Authentication Survey, in collaboration with Censuswide, set out to track the progress enterprises around the world have made embracing modern phishing-resistant MFA.
We heard from:
- 16,000+ respondents from entry-level employees to business owners
- At businesses with 1- to 2000+ employees
- In 8 countries: the USA, the UK, Germany, France, Sweden, Singapore, Australia & New Zealand
The survey offers a comprehensive and in-depth look at the practices and attitudes driving authentication at real companies, revealing where authentication practices still need to improve and helping organizations understand how and why.
Passwords or basic MFA such as SMS and mobile push apps are leaving organizations highly susceptible to a cyber attack and financial and reputational devastation.
By contrast, modern phishing-resistant MFA such as YubiKeys have been repeatedly proven to stop account takeovers in their tracks.
In a commissioned study conducted on behalf of Yubico, Forrester Consulting recently interviewed security leaders from five enterprises using YubiKeys and found the following for the composite organization:
Read the Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ study to see how the composite organization experienced significant ROI, increased efficiency and even drove new business.
Username and Password ONLY will NOT protect your account!!!
- 18 million login credentials are being compromised EVERYDAY!
- Other methods of authentications can be either tricked, tapped or cloned.
- NIST has restricted the use of SMS, call, or email as 2nd Factor Authentication method (NIST SP 800-63B)
* Based on a Google study of 350,000 real world hijacking attempts