Highly Secure Identity And Access Management
Versasec provides customers greater security in an increasingly connected world with growing numbers of remote workers and online business. Versasec’s flagship product, vSEC:CMS, helps companies of all sizes easily deploy and manage virtual and physical smarts cards, tokens, RFID and other PKI credentials throughout their lifecycle.
CREDENTIAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
vSEC:CMS will change your views on how to manage the lifecycle of user authentication credentials. vSEC:CMS an innovative, easily integrated and cost effective Smart Card Management System or Credential Management System (SCMS or CMS) that will help you deploy and manage credentials within your organization.
vSEC:CMS is fully functional with minidriver enabled credentials such as smart cards, USB tokens and virtual smart cards including Windows Hello for Business (WHfB). It streamlines all aspects of managing credentials by connecting to enterprise directories, certificate authorities, physical access control systems, email servers, log servers, biometric fingerprint readers, PIN mailers… the list goes on. With vSEC:CMS organizations can issue Credentials to employees, personalize the Credentials with authentication credentials and manage the lifecycle of the Credentials – directly from the off-the-shelf product.
vSEC:CMS Version 6.6
vSEC:CMS Version 6.6 is now available. The new version incorporates a variety of enhancements, updates and automated tasks, including the following:
- Added Microsoft Azure AD Temporary Access Pass, AAD TAP, generation and distribution into credential issuance for onboarding of authentication methods, such as FIDO.
- New Certificate Authority integration: certSIGN’s certSAFE Certificate Authority. User credentials can now be issued from vSEC:CMS and vSEC:CLOUD with certificates from certSAFE CA.
- Navigation and user interface improvements for Admin and Agent applications.
- Added “credential update view” to the lightweight administrator application, vSEC:CMS Agent. Now, admins who prefer the agent application, can update user credentials without revoking and re-issuing. Credential updates can be triggered by changes in employee roles or company-wide policies. “Credential update view” screen saves time and resources updating credentials quickly and securely.
- Expanded supported credential list. Now, HID Crescendo 144K Smart Card can be configured and managed through vSEC:CMS and vSEC:CLOUD.
The vSEC:CMS scales with your project. With the new load balancing capability, there is no upper limit!